- Defining Cognitive Science: Language generality and syllable encoding
- Defining Cognitive Science: Teaching Cognitive Science
- Defining Cognitive Science: Mark Blair
- Past Events
- Defining Cognitive Science: What are (statistical) model assumptions about?
- Lab Pizza: Language Production Lab & Language Learning and Development Lab
- LING/COGS Colloquium: Audio-visual alignment in speech perception
- LING/COGS Colloquium: How should we sound when we talk to babies? Rethinking what we know about the phonetics and phonology of infant directed speech
- Defining Cognitive Science: The Eighteenth-Century Origins of the Concept of Mixed-Strategy Equilibrium
- Defining Cognitive Science: Prediction during language comprehension
Cognitive Science Declaration
Declaration means formal approval into the program. Newly admitted students including transfer students are undeclared.
Declare once you have completed the following:
- COGS Minor, Major: COGS 100 and a CGPA of 2.00.
Declarations are only accepted before the declaration deadlines:
- November 1 (Spring enrollment)
- March 1 (Summer enrollment)
- July 1 (Fall enrollment)