- Stay connected
- Get involved
- Our alumni
- About us
- May Convocation
- Phased Registration
- Convocation day!
- Faculty Celebrations
- Health & Safety
- Congratulations messages
- Outstanding Alumni Awards
Whether you’re a recent alumnus seeking help with your next steps after Convocation, or established in your career and interested in making a mid-career change or keeping your skills up-to-date, SFU can be your lifelong resource for connections, professional development and support.
SFU Career Services
As an SFU alumnus, you have continued access to Career and Volunteer Services including workshops, networking events and career fairs with employers, volunteer organizations and grad schools.
- Recent alumni, up to one year from graduation, can book one-on-one career strategy appointments with a Career Educator; call 778-782-3106.
- For job and volunteer postings, events, and practical tips to help you along the way, sign up for their newsletter.
SFU Continuing Studies
SFU Continuing Studies provides a diverse range of courses, certificates and diplomas for personal and professional development. The standard $75 application fee is waived for SFU alumni when applying to any of their programs. To claim your discount, simply enter promo code SFUalumni when you apply online.
We work with different groups to host useful professional development webinars for alumni.
For information on upcoming workshops, please:
- Read your monthly enewsletter
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- Visit the events section of our website
CURATED CAREER ARTICLES
Whether a recent graduate or a sage alumnus, working on developing your career is a life-long process.
Prepared with the needs of SFU alumni in mind, check out our list of curated career articles have been selected by a Certified Career Development Practitioner with over 20 years of experience working with people in career transition.
SFU Beedie School of Business alumni have access to some exclusive benefits including one-on-one career advising, complimentary workshops, and business focused events.
- Login to Beedie Community to make sure you’re in the know for finding job postings, accessing career resources, and RSVPing to Beedie events as well as updating your communications preferences and contact details. Log in
- Learn about engagement and collaboration opportunities, including Mentors in Business and Case Competitions. More info
- Sign up to volunteer and get involve. Sign up