- Jack P. Blaney Award for Dialogue
- Bruce and Lis Welch Community Dialogue
- Climate Solutions
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Access
- Health and Wellness
- International Relations
- Reconciliation and Decolonization
- Teaching and Learning
- Urban Sustainability
- Redefining Philanthropy
- Strengthening Democracy
- Talk Dialogue to Me Podcast
- SEMESTER IN DIALOGUE
- SFU COMMUNITY
Dialogue is a “how” – it is a means to an end, a process. Done well, dialogue and engagement can be transformational. But it can be challenging to know where to start: What are the important considerations? What questions should you be asking? How much time should you allow?
Our Centre advances innovation in the fields of dialogue, open government and public participation by highlighting success stories, training practitioners and publishing free methods and toolkits.