- Climate Solutions
- Urban Sustainability
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Access
- Reconciliation and Decolonization
- International Relations
- Health and Wellness
- Jack P. Blaney Award for Dialogue
- Bruce and Lis Welch Community Dialogue
- Strengthening Canadian Democracy
- Dialogue and Engagement: Dr. Mark Winston
- Doubling Down
- 2021 Federal Youth Leaders Forum
- SEMESTER IN DIALOGUE
- SFU COMMUNITY
Dialogue is a “how” – it is a means to an end, a process. Done well, dialogue and engagement can be transformational. But it can be challenging to know where to start: What are the important considerations? What questions should you be asking? How much time should you allow?
Our Centre advances innovation in the fields of dialogue, open government and public participation by highlighting success stories, training practitioners and publishing free methods and toolkits.