- Consulting Services
- Your Voice. Your Home.
- Citizen Dialogues on Canada’s Energy Future
- Perspectives on Reconciliation
- CleanBC Job Readiness Workshops
- Establishing a Chinese-Canadian Museum
- Deep Cove Community Dialogue
- Delbrook Lands Community Dialogue
- Burnaby Business Recovery Task Force
- Shared Decision Making in British Columbia
- Framework for Diabetes in Canada
- Past Clients and Partners
- Contact Us
- SEMESTER IN DIALOGUE
- SFU COMMUNITY
Citizen Dialogues on Canada’s Energy Future
The Citizen Dialogues on Canada’s Energy Future were an attempt to approach the energy conversation differently. These events were intended to produce high-quality citizen input into how Canada can balance energy issues such as greenhouse gas emissions, jobs and international competitiveness. Convened by the SFU Centre for Dialogue, the regional dialogues helped inform pathways on Canada’s energy future.
Energy is profoundly important in our lives and to the economy. The conversation around energy in Canada has been difficult because we all relate to energy differently. That was why we brought together 150 Canadians from across the country for a deep conversation. These citizen voices have helped, and will continue to help shape the country’s energy future and heard by decision-makers and other key stakeholders.
Select Media & Commentary
Informed citizens are key to Canada’s energy future, The Globe and Mail (August 28, 2017)