- Climate Solutions
- Urban Sustainability
- Equity, Diversity, Inclusion and Access
- Reconciliation and Decolonization
- International Relations
- Health and Wellness
- Jack P. Blaney Award for Dialogue
- Bruce and Lis Welch Community Dialogue
- Strengthening Canadian Democracy
- Dialogue and Engagement: Dr. Mark Winston
- Doubling Down
- 2021 Federal Youth Leaders Forum
- Consulting Services
- Your Voice. Your Home.
- Citizen Dialogues on Canada’s Energy Future
- Perspectives on Reconciliation
- CleanBC Job Readiness Workshops
- Royal BC Museum Modernization
- Establishing a Chinese-Canadian Museum
- Deep Cove Community Dialogue
- Delbrook Lands Community Dialogue
- Burnaby Business Recovery Task Force
- Past Clients and Partners
- Contact Us
- SEMESTER IN DIALOGUE
- SFU COMMUNITY
What We Heard Report
The What We Heard Report presents a detailed overview of all public input collected during Phase One of the engagement process. Phase One engaged with approximately 2380 Burnaby residents to gather ideas, assess current housing needs and challenges and generate possible solutions.
The Discussion Guide presents a factual overview of housing in Burnaby and outlines five different housing approaches intended to provoke thought and enable readers to compare their own viewpoints against a wide range of housing perspectives. The Discussion Guide was created to prepare and inform Community Recommendations Workshop participants.
Community Recommendations Report
The Community Recommendations Report provides a detailed overview of the results and recommendations from the Your Voice. Your Home. Community Recommendations Workshop hosted on May 25th, 2019. The workshop provided a unique opportunity for a representative group of Burnaby residents and stakeholders to make recommendations to the Mayor’s Task Force on Community Housing and City Councillors.