Service to the Professional Community
- Coordinator, Walking Curriculum 30-Day Challenges (2019 (May/October), 2021, 2022)
- Steering Committee, Wild About Vancouver (http://www.wildaboutvancouver.com) (2018-2020)
- Advisory Board, CREA Learning Academy (https://www.crealearningacademy.com/) (2017-2018)
- Co-Founder/Moderator, OnLine International Professional Learning Community, #imaginEDchat(Twitter) (Fall 2016 to present)
- Consultant, Warrior Within Project (https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/warrior-within--4#/) (2016)
- Coordinator, Network of Imaginative Education Teachers (NIET), Imaginative Education Research Group (2009-2018)
- Judson, G. (2022, September). Walking Forward: Integrating Imaginative Ecological Education Principles and First Peoples’ Principles of Learning. Workshop for Edgehill Elementary School, Powell River, B.C.
- Judson, G. (2022, May). Imaginative Ecological Education and the Walking Curriculum.Workshopfor Bonaccord Elementary School, Surrey School District.
- Judson, G. & Sandham, M. (2022, May). Walking Forward: Learning from Place. Presentation for the Edible Education Community of Practice, Farm to Cafeteria, Canada, virtual.
- Judson, G. (2021, November). Talking Imaginative Ecological Education (IEE): A panel of imaginative eco-educators share their experiences engaging in imaginative outdoor learning.Facilitator for Columbia Basin Environmental Education Network (CBEEN) Webinar Series.
- Judson, G. (2021). Imaginative Ecological Education and the walking curriculum. Workshop for the Surrey School District, virtual.
- Imaginative School Symposium Series (2019-2020). I organized and led this symposium series that explored leadership in imaginative schools. This work engaged by MEd Leadership students with 20 school and community leaders. I facilitated two full-day workshops during this series.
Some Local and National Activities
Steering Committee Volunteer, Wild About Vancouver (http://www.wildaboutvancouver.com) 2018-present
B.C. Selection Committee, Imagine A Canada Project, National Center For Truth & Reconciliation, University of Manitoba 2018-present
Faculty Champion (Education), Charles Chang Institute’s Interdisciplinary Entrepreneurial Council 2018-present
Guest moderator for #bcedchat, #atAssess (All things Assessment) chat, #EnviroEd Chat; 2018-present
Co-founder/co-moderator of monthly #imaginEDchat; 2017-present
Workshops on Imaginative Education, Imaginative Ecological Education, Imagination & Assessment, Imaginative Leadership (Context: K–12, Post-Secondary)
- Manitoba, Canada: Seven Oaks School Division, Garden Valley School Districts
- Ontario, Canada: Trinity College School (Port Hope, Ontario), Havergal College (Toronto, Ontario), PEEL School District
- BC, Canada: Abbotsford, Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta, Kelowna, Langley, Maple Ridge, Surrey, New Westminster, North Vancouver, West Vancouver, Vancouver, Greater Victoria
Some International Activities
- Moderator, #CreativeHE Creativity & Innovation Week Learning Session: Imagination (on Google+) April 21-26, 2018
- Consultant, Imaginative Leadership, Georgia Leadership Institute For School Improvement (2018)
- Consultant, Imaginative Literacy Program, Mexico (2014–present)
- Consultant, Imaginative Education/Imaginative Ecological Education, Chile/Columbia (2013–present)
- Academic Coordinator/Co-Initiator, Imaginative Education Research Group (IERG) Partnership with University Gabriel Minstrel, Santiago, Chile (2012–2013)
- Consultant, Imaginative Education, Corbett Imaginative Education Charter School, Corbett, Oregon, USA (2009–present)
- Consultant, Imaginative Education, Gervais Middle School, Gervais, Oregon, USA (2009–2011)