- SFU in the World
- International Research Mobility
- International Sustainable Development
- Refugee and Newcomer Program
- Scholars at Risk
- Chris Dagg Award
- International Engagement Fund
- SFU/Griffiths Travel Grants
- SFU-Mitacs Globalink Award
- SFU-Strasbourg Mobility Grants
- External Funding Opportunities
Vietnam Consortium Fellowship Program
The Vietnam Consortium Fellowship Program was a CIDA-funded development project designed to assist a Vietnamese Consortium of Universities to improve its members’ human resource and institutional capacities for basic science programming required to strengthen the applied science disciplines upon which effective regional development depends.
- Provided 20 M.Sc. Fellowships (each for 3 years of study) in Science Education (physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics).
- Gender balanced exchange of SFU fellows to Canada -- e.g., 11 women and 9 men were selected for the program.
- All 20 fellows completed their M.Sc. degree successfully.