Transfer Students

If you are a transfer student, you may have some courses (e.g. ECON, GEOG, GSWS, POL, SOCI) that you can use towards a labour studies major or minor. Please email the Labour Studies Undergraduate Student Advisor at for more information.

For general information on transferring to SFU, visit the Student Services Undergraduate Admissions page here.