- News and Events
- For Employers
- Job Posting
BC Priorities Project Information
The BC Priorities Project (BCP) program is an excellent way for provincial and municipal governments, agencies and not for profit organizations to engage with the School of Public Policy and work with a dedicated student team on a policy problem over a four to six-month period.
A mainstay of the MPP curriculum for over a decade, the BC Priorities Project enhances student learning through the opportunity to work collaboratively with peers on public policy issues of concern to government ministries and community agencies.
Key BCP Program Details
- Project start up in October, with project completion in late March/early April
- BCP is faculty-guided, through two MPP courses in Fall and Spring semesters
- Team of 4 to 5 first-year MPP students working on a BCP project
- Deliverables include major written report of research findings and recommendations, plus presentation to partner organization
- Typically 6 to 8 BCP projects with partner organizations per year, each starting in October
- Organizations interested in becoming a BCP project partner should contact us between May to July by emailing Dr. Kennedy Stewart at email@example.com
See BCP Information Sheet for full details.