Super Advising Sessions
Our experienced Academic Advisors are ready to help you make good choices as you prepare to enroll in your Fall courses and begin your academic journey at SFU. And our Super Advising Saturdays are a great way to connect with them.
These events are open to all undeclared new students and their parents/supporters.
- Learn more about academic advising on campus and meet directly with an advisor to support your course planning
- Discover practical tips and tricks to prepare for course enrollment and your first year at SFU
- Explore campus, connect with other new students, and ask any questions!
Parents / Supporters
- Learn how to support your student through a parent orientation session
- Discover resources and supports that students can access in preparation for course enrollment, and to help them get involved on campus
- Take part in a campus tour, connect with other new parents/supporters, and ask any questions!