Establishing Accommodations

Any enrolled SFU student with a documented or suspected disability should come in and speak with a Disability Access Advisor at the CAL. Meeting with a Disability Access Advisor will help you learn about your disability-related educational needs and what the CAL has to offer. Even if you are not determined to be eligible for academic accommodations or services, we can direct you to helpful resources around campus.

Accommodations are not automatic for students with disabilities

Accommodations are determined on a case-by-case basis and there are responsibilities that you have to meet in order to secure them. You should be aware that you may not receive all the accommodations you request, nor will you necessarily receive the accommodations you had in high school or at any other educational institution.