- Camp Info
- About Us
WELCOME TO CAMP LETTERS
Welcome to Camp Letters contain important camp-specific information and directions which will help you prepare for the first day of camps. If you have any questions, please contact us!
- CONSTRUCTION: Please allow extra travel time for potential construction delays!
- EXPRESS DROP-OFF: We ask that you please have your camper ready to exit the vehicle when you arrive, to keep drop-off moving quickly.
ⓘ Don't see your program's letter yet? Letters will be posted here 1-3 weeks before the start of the program!
Sport Clinics & Identification Camps 2021
NOTE: Clinics, Elite Camps, and Identification Camps will follow current sport-specific health and safety guidelines.
- SFUth Development Summer Program - Jul 6-29
- Basketball Girls ID Camp - Jul 28
- SFUth Development Summer Program - Aug 3-26
- Women's Basketball Elite Camp - Aug 30-Sep 2
- Volleyball Fall Clinic (Grades 7-9) - Sep to Dec 2021
- Volleyball Fall Clinic (Grades 10-12) - Sep to Dec 2021
- Hitting Clinic - Aug 3
- Serving Clinic - Aug 4
- Setting Clinic - Aug 4
- Volleyball Advanced Skills - Aug 6-7
- Hitting Clinic - Aug 9
- Serving Clinic - Aug 10
- Passing/Defense Clinic - Aug 10
- Hitting Clinic - Aug 11
- Volleyball Advanced Skills - Aug 13-14
- Volleyball ID Camp (Gr. 10-12)
COVID-19 Modified Summer Camps 2021
- Dolphin Kids - sent directly to registrants via email