Undergraduate programs in Economics
You have several Economics program options available to you. Our most popular program is the Economics major, which will earn you a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree after approximately four years of study. Those wishing to pursue graduate studies in economics should consider our Honours program.
If you wish to only study a certain aspect of economics, then you may enroll in our minor program as that requires less courses than the major.
The following undergraduate programs are offered and details about each program are found on the SFU Student Services Calendar.
- Economics Major (Bachelor of Arts)
- Economics Honours (Bachelor of Arts)
- Business and Economics Joint Major (Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Business Administration)
- Political Science and Economics Joint Major (Bachelor of Arts)
- Business and Economics Joint Honours (Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Business Administration)
- Economics Minor
- Economics Extended Minor
- Economics (Post Baccalaureate Diploma)