Pierre Nguimkeu graduated in Oct 2012 and is now an Assistant Professor for Georgia State University. [learn more]
SFU Economics recognized outstanding achievement among undergraduate students in 2013. [learn more]
A message from our new chair, Nicolas Schmitt. [learn more]
Learning with the best
Professor Doug Allen is one of several leading research professors who regularly teach first-year courses at SFU Economics. [learn more]
Learn more about our challenging MA and our outstanding PhD programs. [learn more]
The dynamic teaching and learning environment of SFU Economics brims with talent, creativity and international connections. SFU Economists develop the tools to think systematically about the world.
- One of the top Economics departments in Canada.
- Learn with the best. Even introductory first-year classes are regularly taught by renowned research professors.
- Our cosmopolitan department trains more international students than any other.
- Faculty members frequently publish high quality research in the profession’s leading journals.
- A large Co-operative Education Program enables students to apply their training during paid work terms.