Murals and Displays of Art Work
July 23, 1980
August 8, 1980
- The Director of Facilities Management shall determine which public areas of the University are available for murals and the display of art works of any sort.
- The Director of the Art Gallery shall determine whether and where specific exhibits shall be placed within the space so designated.
- Departments or individuals wishing to create a mural or display art works within the public areas of the University, will direct a memorandum to the Director of Facilities Management outlining the type, subject matter and approximate size of the proposed installation.
- The Director of Facilities Management, in consultation with the Director of the Art Gallery, will make a determination as to which areas are most suited for the particular installation being proposed.
- This decision will then be communicated, in writing, to the requestor.