- Canadian high school
- International High School Students
- USA high school
- Indigenous students
- College/university transfer
- International Baccalaureate
- Diverse qualifications
- Additional Categories
- Tours & Events
- Fees & Scholarships
- Student Experience
- FAQs & Connect
If you are a BC secondary student with superior academic standing (90% average or higher), you can apply to take courses at SFU as a Concurrent Studies student. You may take one or two SFU courses while still attending secondary school.
Please note that this program is limited to 100 level courses only, and you must meet all pre-requisites for the course(s) you wish to take.
Fall (September start): June 1-8, 2022
How to apply
- Complete the EducationPlannerBC application for Concurrent Studies
- Submit an official copy of your high school transcript
- If you have completed AP examinations, please submit a copy of your College Board score report
Your application and supporting documents can be submitted here.
After you apply
A formal letter of acceptance will be sent to you (via e-mail) should your application to the concurrent studies program be successful. You don't need to enroll yourself for the courses - this is handled through the Undergraduate Records Office. A member from our Student Recruitment and Admissions team will support you through the process of selecting courses.
Please note that normal tuition fees and other associated student fees apply to Concurrent Studies students.