- What we do
- Knowledge Mobilization
Knowledge Mobilization Video
- to educate on the role of built environment as an essential component of Dementia-inclusive communities
- to challenge stereotypes of what it means to be a person living with dementia in Canadian communities
- to inspire action that includes persons living with dementia in municipal decision-making and planning processes
Watch the full-length video below and share
- One of the major objectives of the DemSCAPE project is to inform decision-makers, such as municipal policy makers, city planners, urban designers, and engineers.
- This video shows, from the perspective of 3 study participants, how real people living with dementia wayfind, feel safe, and enjoy meaningful interactions in their neighbourhoods for public awareness of the importance of Dementia-inclusive Communities.