- What we do
- Knowledge Mobilization
The DemSCAPE team is committed to community engagement and raising awareness of Dementia-Friendly Communities. Click on the links to read more about our research.
- Public Health Agency of Canada. (2022, December 12). A Dementia Strategy for Canada: Together We Achieve – 2022 Annual Report.
- Wu, J. (2022, June 17). Making the city kinder to folks with dementia. The Tyee.
- Levin, S. (2022, December 23) Research in community living. Jewish Independent.
- Creating dementia-friendly neighbourhoods. (2022, January 31). UNBC Stories.
- Admin. (2022, January 31). Creating more dementia-friendly communities at heart of new B.C. research. SFU News.
- Public Health Agency of Canada. (2022, January 31). Government of Canada Invests in Projects that Raise Awareness of Dementia and Promote Dementia-inclusive Communities.
- Masin, C. (2022, February 1). UNBC creating partnership to help make more dementia friendly neighborhoods. CNFR Network. https://www.cfnrfm.ca/2022/02/01/unbc-creating-partnership-to-help-make-more-dementia-friendly-neighborhoods/
- Admin. (2022, February 1). Creating dementia-friendly neighbourhoods. Prince George Daily News.
- Penton, S. (Host). (2022, February 1). A study is looking at ways to support safer neighbourhoods for people living with dementia [Radio Segment]. In Radio West with Sarah Penton, CBC West Radio.
- Branco, D. (2022, February 2). Developing dementia -friendly neighbourhoods [Television Interview]. CKPGToday.ca.
- Citizen Staff. (2022, February 2). UNBC study working with Prince George patients to create dementia-friendly neighbourhoods. Prince George Citizen.
- Rantanen, M. (2022, February 3). Dementia study involves Richmondites to break down barriers, stigma. Richmond News.
- PHAC: Dementia-Friendly Environment Project. (2022, February 9). UBC IDEA Lab projects.