- Co-development (Site sponsor) of M.Ed. Educational Leadership (Yukon, 2016–2018) (w/ Dr. Laitsch)
- Development (Site sponsor) of M.Ed. Educational Leadership (Prince George, 2013–2015).
- Co–development of EdD Educational Leadership (Post–Secondary Contexts) (2013) with Drs. Laitsch and Nilson–Levisohn.
- Development (Site sponsor) of M.Ed. Educational Leadership (Prince George, 2013–2015)
- Co–development of M.Ed. Educational Leadership (Post–Secondary Student Affairs) 2012–2014 with Dr. Nilson
- Recruiter for M.Ed. Educational Leadership, Whitehorse in partnership with Yukon College, February 2012
- Traveled to Vietnam in August 2011 with colleagues Dr. Laitsch and Dr. Madoc‐Jones to further discussions of program development in EdD in Educational Leadership based on MOU with SEMEAO-‐Retrac.
- M.Ed, in Educational Leadership (Student Affairs and Services) (developed in 2009; first cohort 2010–2012)
- In collaboration with Dr. Suzanne Smyth, developed a special topics course Adult Education in Global and Local Contexts (2010/2011; Approved by 06/2011)
- In collaboration with Dr. Linda Apps, developed proposal for EDUC 352 to become a “W” course in the SFU Calendar (2010/2011)