- Meet The Team
- Presentations, Outputs, and Reports
- Partnerships and Member Affiliations
Stay tuned for more interviews, news media, and blog posts!
- Charlene Aviles. (2021, February 27). Climate Impacts on the Mental Health and Wellness of British Columbians. The Peak.
- Written about Maya Gislason’s public Café Scientifique presentation with PICS.
- Kim Izzo. (2020, April 29). Canadian Researchers Study Horses Helping People with Eating Disorders. Horse Canada.
- Written about our research program on Equine Assisted Psychotherapy