- Meet The Team
- ECHO Network
- Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy
- Women and Gender Equality Canada
- Climate Action Secretariat
- Action and Hope through Art
- Helping Children Flourish in the Climate Crisis
- Community of Practice for Children’s Health in the Climate Crisis in Rural BC
- TAKE NOTICE: Targeting Action and Knowledge Exchange at the Nexus of Environment and Information Through Integrated Youth Climate Engagement
- Bridging Climate Change and Healthcare: Opportunities for Intergenerational Justice and Supporting Youth and Children's Mental Health
- Presentations, Outputs, and Reports
- Partnerships and Member Affiliations
TAKE NOTICE: Targeting Action and Knowledge Exchange at the Nexus of Environment and Health Through Integrated Children and Youth Engagement
The primary goal of this project is to build a network of researchers, practitioners, policy-makers, and youth who operationalize the principles of intergenerational justice and equity in partnering to advance sustainable and transformative climate solutions. A secondary goal is to enable this network to amplify the use of an intergenerational justice lens in climate change-related priority setting and large-scale responses through refining and sharing tools and frameworks that effectively build equitable and sustainable intergenerational partnerships.
Stay tuned for access to the survey!