- Meet The Team
- ECHO Network
- Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy
- Women and Gender Equality Canada
- Climate Action Secretariat
- Art, Hope, and Action (AHA): Engaging Children and Youth through Arts-based Methods Towards Climate Hope in BC
- Community of Practice for Children’s Health in the Climate Crisis in Rural BC
- TAKE NOTICE: Targeting Action and Knowledge Exchange at the Nexus of Environment and Information Through Integrated Youth Climate Engagement
- Bridging Climate Change and Healthcare: Opportunities for Intergenerational Justice and Supporting Youth and Children's Mental Health
- Creating a Cortes Island Climate Resiliency Plan Grounded in Equity and Community Knowledges
- Presentations, Outputs, and Reports
- Partnerships and Member Affiliations
TAKE NOTICE: Targeting Action and Knowledge Exchange at the Nexus of Environment and Health Through Integrated Children and Youth Engagement
Through attention to sharing, innovation and cross-pollination, the TAKE NOTICE Network will be supported in developing a new suite of collaborative tools and frameworks that can be used to facilitate effective youth engagement and sustainable intergenerational partnerships, shift the framing of youth's role in the climate crisis from 'at risk' to 'resilient' collaborators, and inform researchers on how to work with youth in equity- and justice-centered ways. The primary goal of this project is to build a network of researchers, practitioners, policy-makers, and youth who operationalize the principles of intergenerational justice and equity in partnering to advance sustainable and transformative climate solutions. A secondary goal is to enable this network to amplify the use of an intergenerational justice lens in climate change-related priority setting and largescale responses through refining and sharing tools and frameworks that effectively build equitable and sustainable intergenerational partnerships. Stay tuned for access to a Living Repository of Intergenerational Collaborative Tools and Frameworks.
Stay tuned for access to a Living Repository of Intergenerational Collaborative Tools and Frameworks.
F T I