- Meet The Team
- ECHO Network
- Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy
- Women and Gender Equality Canada
- Climate Action Secretariat
- Art, Hope, and Action (AHA): Engaging Children and Youth through Arts-based Methods Towards Climate Hope in BC
- Community of Practice for Children’s Health in the Climate Crisis in Rural BC
- TAKE NOTICE: Targeting Action and Knowledge Exchange at the Nexus of Environment and Information Through Integrated Youth Climate Engagement
- Bridging Climate Change and Healthcare: Opportunities for Intergenerational Justice and Supporting Youth and Children's Mental Health
- Creating a Cortes Island Climate Resiliency Plan Grounded in Equity and Community Knowledges
- Presentations, Outputs, and Reports
- Partnerships and Member Affiliations
Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy (EAP)
Full Project Title: Planning an Equine Assisted Psychotherapy (EAP) program as an adjunctive therapy for children and youth with Eating Disorders.
The EAP project is a patient-partner-driven project aimed at evaluating the strengths, weaknesses, and best strategies for advancing the development of a formalized EAP program within Fraser Health so that it can be integrated into existing programing as a complementary and adjunctive therapy for children and youth with Eating Disorders.