Other Relevant Publications
- L'Huillier, G., Weber, R. & Figueroa, N. (2010). Online Phishing Classification Using Adversarial Data Mining and Signaling Games. ACM SIGKDD Explorations Newsletter, 11(2), 92-99.
- Persson, I. (2010). Oxford Internet Institute Forum: Mapping and Measuring Cybercrime (January, 2010). Oxford Institute, University of Oxford.
- Moore, T., Clayton, R. & Anderson, R. (2009). The Economics of Online Crime. Journal of Economic Perspectives, 23(3), 3-20.
- Madison, L., Miller, C.M. & Worden, C. (2010). A Survey of Official and Unofficial Law Enforcement Twitter Accounts in Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Canadian Association of Police on Social Media.
- Policing Cybercrime: Reassurance policing or police reassurance? Presented by Professor David S. Wall, Durham University.
- Sommer, P. (2009). Literature Review on Internet Crime for National Audit Office. InternetCrime LitReview, LSE.