- About Us
- Equity & Inclusion
- Interviewing 101
- Effective Intercultural Communication
- Job Search Success
- English as an Additional Language
- Indigenous Co-op Blog ↗
- Accessibility Resource
- iBelong ↗
- Find Support ↗
- Contact Us
- Other Opportunities
- Grants and Awards
- Giveaways and Activities
WIL EDI VISION, MISSION & VALUES
To help WIL students, staff, and employers skillfully prepare to respectfully bridge, engage, and learn from diverse relationships.
To support the diverse WIL community in an ever-changing world through evidence-based approaches to build and deliver accessible and inclusive curricula and pedagogy, as well as empowering others to navigate and apply intercultural and equity frameworks in their work and in their lives.
Our work demonstrates a commitment to meeting students where they are at and applies asset framed models to diverse populations.
We value and are committed to:
- Cultural humility – we respectfully acknowledge ourselves as learners when it comes to understanding one another’s experience.
- Experiential learning – taking knowledge outside of the classroom not only builds better career ready skills, but also builds better relationships within our communities.
- Research informed practices – approaching EDI requires that each opportunity be met with a scholarly understanding of the material and an assessment of the outcomes.
- Collaboration – working in relationship with diverse knowledges and lived experiences makes for stronger curricula.
Manager: WIL Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Curriculum
Educator: WIL Equity, Diversity and Inclusion
Program Coordinator: WIL Equity, Diversity and Inclusion Hub / ACCE
Co-op Indigenous Coordinator
Graphic Designer & Videographer