Volunteer recruitment for the 2020 Production team will be open until October 16th, 2020.
SFU WORLD LITERATURE invites applications from its student members to run the program’s annual WORLD LITERATURE STUDENT CONFERENCE [WLSC].
- Event Coordinators & Assistants- responsible for overseeing all aspects of the year-end WL student academic conference. We are looking for motivated & well-organized individuals capable of coordinating & carrying out the various activities associated with the stage management, technical support, & spatial logistics of the event.
- Academic Leads & Curators- responsible for the academic aspect of the conference: choosing submissions and supporting the “panelists”
- Publicity + Communications + Social Media team- advertise the event and circulate its goals
- Web Masters- design and manage the event website.
- Visual Art & Sound Design- conceive & produce the artwork, & graphic “look” of the conference as a whole, as well as conceive and maintain the interactive aspects of the conference’s digital needs
- Masters of Ceremonies & Conference Moderators- begin the Q&A part of the event and introduce invited faculty speakers — and moderators to chair the question sessions on zoom.