- News & Updates
- People Of SFU: Meet the Food Superstars Who Helped Bring The New Dining Commons To Life
- Burnaby Mountain Comes Together To Celebrate StreetFest! 2022
- Embedding Sustainability In New SFU Letters
- The SFU Living Labs Program Connects Research With Campus Services and Sustainability
- SFU Welcomes Back Graduates This Summer With Most Ceremonies Ever Hosted
- Fair Trade Ambassador Daphne Chan Wins 2022 NACAS Student Author Contest
- Mugshare Launches at Renaissance Café
- Smart Vending Arrives at SFU
- Student Nathan 'Cain' Lee Aims To Rank Up To The World of Professional eSports
- Shannon De Groot Joins SFU As New Director of MECS
- SFU community rallies to support B.C. flood relief response
- The Study Public House Temporary Closure
- Document Solutions Surrey Service Updates
- Students and Staff Collaborate to Ensure Water Access On Campuses
- Fair Trade Ambassador Nell Jedrzejczyk Wins NACAS Student Author Contest
- The Community Vibrancy Initiative is bringing 'good vibes' to Burnaby Campus
- Stay Dry With Umbracity At SFU
- Document Solutions Campus Operations Updates
- The Bookstore & Spirit Shop Welcomes You
- Return To Campus Student Webinars with TransLink
- SFU StreetFest! Virtual draws more than 2,000 global visitors
- Co-op opportunities still provide work-integrated learning and experience during pandemic
- Feed BC: Building opportunities for B.C. food with post-secondary partners
- SFU Bookstore and Spirit Shop innovate to prioritize student choice
- Join in as we phase out single-use plastic water bottles
- Summer Term Parking Info
- Re-use For Good
- Community Vibrancy
- Fair Trade
- Contact Us
April 2, 2021
After reviewing SFU COVID Impact Scale we have decided to continue with our existing COVID-related parking accommodations through the Summer 2021 term. This means we will not be charging students, faculty, and staff for parking during the Summer 2021 term although visitors and contractors will continue to pay for parking.
If you are a student that will be parking on campus during the Summer 2021 term, please fill out and submit this online form to firstname.lastname@example.org so we know not to ticket your vehicle.
Existing Staff and Faculty
If before March 2020, you were purchasing parking through payroll deduction, as long as you are driving the same car you don’t need to do anything as we already have your vehicle information. If you are driving a different vehicle, please fill out this online form and send it to email@example.com.
New Staff or Faculty
If you are new to SFU or were previously not driving to campus, please fill out this online form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org so we know not to ticket your vehicle.
Visitors and Contractors
Visitors and contractors can purchase hourly or daily parking at one of our parking meters or by downloading and purchasing parking through the Passport Parking Canada app available in the app store for iPhone or Android.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the Parking and Sustainable Mobility office at email@example.com or visit sfu.ca/parking.html