- News & Updates
- People Of SFU: Meet the Food Superstars Who Helped Bring The New Dining Commons To Life
- Burnaby Mountain Comes Together To Celebrate StreetFest! 2022
- Embedding Sustainability In New SFU Letters
- The SFU Living Labs Program Connects Research With Campus Services and Sustainability
- SFU Welcomes Back Graduates This Summer With Most Ceremonies Ever Hosted
- Fair Trade Ambassador Daphne Chan Wins 2022 NACAS Student Author Contest
- Mugshare Launches at Renaissance Café
- Smart Vending Arrives at SFU
- Student Nathan 'Cain' Lee Aims To Rank Up To The World of Professional eSports
- Shannon De Groot Joins SFU As New Director of MECS
- SFU community rallies to support B.C. flood relief response
- The Study Public House Temporary Closure
- Document Solutions Surrey Service Updates
- Students and Staff Collaborate to Ensure Water Access On Campuses
- Fair Trade Ambassador Nell Jedrzejczyk Wins NACAS Student Author Contest
- The Community Vibrancy Initiative is bringing 'good vibes' to Burnaby Campus
- Stay Dry With Umbracity At SFU
- Document Solutions Campus Operations Updates
- The Bookstore & Spirit Shop Welcomes You
- Return To Campus Student Webinars with TransLink
- SFU StreetFest! Virtual draws more than 2,000 global visitors
- Co-op opportunities still provide work-integrated learning and experience during pandemic
- Feed BC: Building opportunities for B.C. food with post-secondary partners
- SFU Bookstore and Spirit Shop innovate to prioritize student choice
- Join in as we phase out single-use plastic water bottles
- Summer Term Parking Info
- Re-use For Good
- Community Vibrancy
- Fair Trade
- DAC Community Consultation
- Contact Us
Let's Talk About: Fair Trade & Simon Fraser University
Join us on Monday, March 6th!
We know there are no quick fix solutions to tackling inequality, ending exploitation, and creating opportunity, but we can point to, and learn from our work at SFU.
SFU students will share their experience visiting fair trade coffee, sugar, cocoa and fruit co-operatives in Costa Rica! How can we build off this experience and increase our commitments as a Fair Trade Campus?
Join the conversation!
Monday, March 6th: 6 PM – 8 PM
Harbour Centre: Teck Gallery Lounge - Room #1305
Fair trade refreshments and snacks will be served thanks to SFU Dining Services, Ethical Bean, and Discovery Organics.
“Students are demanding quality, not just in the products they buy, but in the lives of the people in the supply chain.” Mark McLaughlin, Executive Director, Ancillary Services.
Hope to see you there!
For further inquiries email email@example.com