- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- BPK Co-op
- Alumni Scholarships for Students in Kinesiology
- The Craig Asmundson BPK Engagement Award
- The Harold Hancheroff Memorial Scholarship in Sports Education
- Dr. Josephine Anthony Award in BPK
- National Bank Financial Award
- The Nihal Singh Ras Undergraduate Bursary
- Stephen Harold Edward Herring Award
- Undergraduate Travel and Minor Research Awards in BPK
- The BCAK - Craig Asmundson Undergraduate Bursary in Kinesiology
- Forms & Resources
- Careers/Professional Resources
- News and Events
- Support BPK
Stephen Harold Edward Herring Award
The Stephen Harold Edward Herring Award is an annual award available to a full-time undergraduate student conducting research projects in physical disability areas. Preference will be given to physically disabled students.
The award will be made by the Senate Undergraduate Awards Adjudication Committee on the recommendation of the Director, Centre for Disability Independence Research and Education (CDIRE).
In the absence of a Director, Centre for Disability Independence Research Education (CDIRE), the recommendation for the award will be made by the Chair, Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology to the Senate Undergraduate Awards Adjudication Committee.
How to Apply
Awards will be given based on nominations only. BPK undergraduate students will be notified via email about the application process once the award is available.