- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Research Awards & Scholarships
- Undergraduate Research Presentation Award
- CSC Silver Medal Award
- E. J. Wells Chemistry Book Award
- Melanie O'Neill Chemistry Undergraduate Award
- SCI Canada Student Merit Award
- Tony Parsad Award in Chemistry
- Chemistry Undergraduate Scholarship
- TransCanada Pipelines Research Scholarship
- Evelyn and Leigh Palmer Scholarship
- Faculty & Staff
- Research Employees
- Employment Opportunities
- Information for Department Members
- Room Bookings
- News & Events
- Contact Us
- Chemistry EDI Group
News & Events
Explore upcoming seminars and events as well as our latest news and breakthroughs.
September 1, 2022
Summer 2022 Undergraduate Research Presentation Awards
August 22, 2022
Developing new methods for controlling deadly honeybee parasites
November 28, 2022 • SSB 7172 @ 9:30 a.m.
Minimally Invasive Medical Devices Utilizing Non-planar Photofabrication Techniques
Dr. Tadao Matsunaga , Tottori University •
November 28, 2022 • SSB 7172 @ 10:30 a.m.
Chitin nanofiber: various biological functions of the new material from crab shells and its practical application
Dr. Shinsuke Ifuku, Tottori University •
November 30, 2022 • SSB 7172 @ 3:30 p.m.
Modernization of traditional Chinese medicines using an LC-MS metabolomics approach.
Dr. Edward Kennelly, City University of New York •