Paul Tupper (Mathematics)
Professor and Director, Cognitive Science program
Research interests: Mathemetical modelling in linguistics and psychology. Phoentics and phonology. Metric spaces and their generalizations.
News & Events
- Q&A with recent Cognitive Science graduate Rollin Poe
- Q&A with recent Cognitive Science graduate Kat Dolguikh
- Q&A with Cognitive Science Student Society president Daniel Chang
- Defining Cognitive Science: Prediction during language comprehension
- Defining Cognitive Science: The Eighteenth-Century Origins of the Concept of Mixed-Strategy Equilibrium
The COGS Steering committee provides guidance and support in the running of the Cognitive Science program, and makes decisions about curriculum and hiring.
Kate Slaney (Psychology)
Studies in Methodology and Philosophy of Psychological Science Lab
Research interests: Examination of psychological research practices; history and philosophy of psychological science; psychological concepts
Burnaby Campus: RCB 6239