How to Apply
Before you start
- If you have any questions about your preferred program, talk to an advisor.
- Check that you meet the admission requirements for your program.
- Make a note of the important dates and deadlines.
- Gather together all the supporting documents you need for your application.
- Be ready to pay your application fee.
After creating an account at https://applybc.ca/sfu, you will be able to check the status of your application any time.
Check Admission Requirements
Check the admission requirements according to whether you are a high school student, a student from another college or university, a current SFU student or another type of student.
Check Important Deadlines
Visit Student Services Deadlines for more details.