Deliver the results your organization needsStrong management is a hallmark of any successful project. Great project managers manage quality, facilitate communication, reduce risks, and ensure team members meet goals on time and on budget.
Program grad Shawn talks about acquiring the skills and knowledge he needed to advance in his organization.
Project management courses (available individually)
The certificate consists of 13 courses, which you can also take one at a time as space is available.
- Project Management Foundations PMC105
- Project Planning PMC110
- PM - Team Perspectives PMC115
- Project Leadership, Problem-Solving, and Decision Making PMC120
- Project Communication Management PMC125
- Project Risk Management PMC130
- Project Procurement Management PMC135
- Project Stakeholder Management PMC140
- Project Quality Management PMC145
- Strengthening Project Management PMC150
- Project Monitoring and Control PMC155
- Project Management Technology PMC160
- Project Management: Capstone PMC165
Attend an info session
Wed, 14 Jun 2017 6:00 PM
Project Management Certificate Info Session — Online
Be the first to know
Sign up for email updates about this program.