Professor, School of Engineering Science
Ph.D., Institute of Electron Technology, Poland, 1978
M.A.Sc., Electronics, Warsaw University of Technology, Poland, 1970
- Analog and mixed-signal CMOS Integrated Circuits
- Integrated sensors and transducers
- Design for Manufacturability (DFM) of CMOS ICs
- Semiconductor radiation detectors
- Analog and digital integrated circuits in CMOS
- Semiconductor devices and sensors
Recently taught courses
- ENSC 225 Microelectronics 1
- ENSC 325 Microelectronics 2
- ENSC 852 Analog integrated circuits
- ENSC 853 Digital integrated circuits and devices
Selected recent publications
- R.Sobot, S.Stapleton, M.Syrzycki, Tunable Continuous Time Bandpass SD Modulators with Fractional Delays, IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems Part I: Regular Papers. Vol.53, No.2, pp.264-273, Feb. 2006.
- H.I.A. Chen, E.K.W. Loo, J.B. Kuo, and M.J. Syrzycki, Triple-Threshold Static Power Minimization in High-Level Synthesis of VLSI CMOS, 17th International Workshop on Integrated Circuit and System Design, Power and Timing Modeling, Optimization and Simulation, PATMOS 2007, Gothenburg, Sweden, September 3-5, 2007.
- C. Zhang, M. Syrzycki, Modifications of a Dynamic-Logic Phase Frequency Detector for Extended Detection Range, 53rd IEEE International Midwest Symposium on Circuits and Systems, MWSCAS 2010, Seattle, WA, August 1-4, 2010.
- C-H. Lin, M. Syrzycki, Pico-Second Time Interval Amplification, International System On Chip Design Conference, ISOCC 2010, Incheon, Korea, November 22-23, 2010.
- C. Zhang, M-C. Lin, M. Syrzycki, Process Variation Compensated Voltage Controlled Ring Oscillator with Subtraction-Based Voltage Controlled Current Source, 24th Canadian Conference on Electrical and Computer Engineering, CCECE’2011, May 8-11, 2011, Niagara Falls, ON.