- News & Events
- Current undergraduates
- SFU Environmental Science Student Union
- Environmental Science Capstone Showcase
- Spring 2020
- Monitoring the St.George Rainway Co-Benefits
- The Data Collection and Monitoring Plan of Effect of Urban Heat Island on St George Rainway
- St George/te Statlew Rainway
- St.George Rainway Proposal for Public Engagement
- Approaches to Effective Public Engagement and Education for Green Infrastructure Co-Benefits
- Interactive GIS and Public Engagement of the St. George Rainway
- Spring 2022
- Prospective Students
Become a part of School of Environmental Science!
The School of Environmental Science is a perfect and diverse place to grow your career, network, learn, and make positive impacts. Check out some of the available opportunities below to see how you can be part of this growing school.
The River Dynamics Laboratory at Simon Fraser University often seeks post-doctoral fellows to work on a project entitled “Landslide Impact on Flow Dynamics, Fish Migration and Genetics of Fraser River Salmon”. The project provides opportunities for candidates to gain experience working at the intersection of geomorphology, biology and genetics, and within a large group of 15 research collaborators.
The School of Environmental Science is looking for dedicated teaching assistant for the upcoming semester. Applicants must hold a natural science-based bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science or a related disciple. This is a perfect opportunity for students interested in public speaking, teaching experience, and networking.