- SFU in the World
- Chris Dagg Award
SFU-Strasbourg Mobility Grants
The 2023-2024 call for applications is now open. The deadline to apply is Monday, September 11, 2023.
The SFU-Strasbourg Collaborative Mobility Grants aim to promote collaboration between SFU and the University of Strasbourg, France that has demonstrated potential to catalyze broad and sustained research collaborations leading to the development of a research ecosystem. The Mobility Grants will be assigned to the following areas:
- Clean Energy & Energy Conversion
- Sensors, Detectors & Probes
- Nucleic Acids & Virology
- Medicinal Chemistry & Therapeutic Approaches
- Water Research
Applications which meet the below criteria will be assessed favourably:
- Team proposals that demonstrate potential to lead to the development of a sustained ecosystem of research collaboration
- Proposals that have leveraged other sources of funds that can enhance the scope and impact of the proposed initiative
Value and Funding Period
Grants will be awarded to a maximum of $5,000 CAD. Funds cannot be directed to salary or research operations.
Funds must be expended within 12 months of the award. The funding period will only be extended if there are delays to the project due to unforeseen circumstances. Requests for extensions should be submitted in writing to SFU International.
- Applications must demonstrate networked research collaborations, instead of one-to-one research collaborations.
- Each application must include a team of researchers with at least one researcher from each institution.
- Applicants must be from the Faculty of Science at SFU.
For more information, please view the Grant Guidelines.
Completed applications must be sent to SFU International at firstname.lastname@example.org by the end of day on Monday, September 11, 2023.
The application package must include:
- A completed application form
- A copy of the CV for each of the team members
Please contact SFU International at email@example.com with any inquiries.