- SFU in the World
- International Research Mobility
- International Sustainable Development
- Refugee and Newcomer Program
- Scholars at Risk
- Chris Dagg Award
- International Engagement Fund
- SFU/Griffiths Travel Grants
- SFU-Mitacs Globalink Award
- SFU-Strasbourg Mobility Grants
- External Funding Opportunities
SFU International manages or supports multiple international research mobility opportunities. These opportunities enable SFU students and faculty members to conduct short-term research projects overseas as well as bringing international students and researchers to SFU to participate in short-term research projects.
Simon Fraser University has more than 30 years of experience in developing and deepening relationships with international communities and stakeholders at home and abroad. SFU International mobilizes SFU’s research and expertise to support global development and sustainability initiatives.
SFU engages with refugee communities in a variety of ways including research, scholarships and support services for refugee students and community engagement.