- SFU in the World
- Chris Dagg Award
- SFU/Griffiths Travel Grants
- SFU-Mitacs Globalink Award
- SFU-Strasbourg Mobility Grants
- External Funding Opportunities
Simon Fraser University is international by our nature.
- Our global partnerships for research, study abroad, academic collaborations and development activities ensure our students and faculty are active global citizens.
- The university has over 250 active agreements with international partners to facilitate the movement of students, faculty, staff and knowledge to and from almost any part of the world.
- Our innovative international programming includes: the Americas MBA, the first of its kind covering Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States of America; a dual degree program in Computing Science with Zhejiang University in China; and the participation in the National Collegiate Athletics Association of the United States of America (SFU is the first international member of the NCAA).
- SFU's three decades of experience in the design, development and delivery of international development projects has brought us together with partner institutions to improve access to education, improve environmental conditions and create sustainable communities.
- Over a third of our faculty are originally from outside of Canada and many more have international experience which they share with their colleagues and students.