A collaboration between the SFU Spirit Shop and SFU's Coast Capital Savings Venture Connection, this competition celebrates product entrepreneurs at Simon Fraser University.
#MadeBySFU is an annual competition to showcase Simon Fraser University makers and product-based ventures.
All competitors will showcase & sell their product at the fair and will be judged for a number of prizes. Selected winners will have their product bought and sold through all three SFU Spirit Shop locations and the online store.
This competition is open to SFU undergraduates, graduates, staff, faculty, and alumni (graduated between 2008 - 2018).
Not a product entrepreneur but you believe in supporting local small businesses? Come out to the fair and see SFU-made products on display and on sale!
- Selected Winners (up to 6) receive:
- $750 Purchase Orders to SFU Spirit Shop
- Promotion and exposure in all three Spirit Shop locations and online store
- 1 winner will receive a $500 SFU Innovates cash prize
- 1 winner will receive a $150 Fan Favourite Bookstore gift card
- All competitors will receive:
- $50 Spirit Shop gift cards
- 1 year Sage accounting licenses
Please see our Rules & Eligibility page to see if you’re eligible to compete.
Send in your application by 11:59pm on August 22, to win 2 free tickets to An Evening With Innovators. 100% of the proceeds go towards connecting low-income inviduals on the DTES with meaningful work.
Do twice the good with one application!
Deadline to apply is Sunday, September 16th, 2018 @ 11:59 PM.
For any inquiries about the #MadeBySFU competition, contact Maycko Macapugas at email@example.com.