To support teachers and students in the exploration of the mathematical concepts contained in the Small Number stories, we are creating a series of classroom resources based on each story.
Each resource includes the following:
- mathematical concepts contained in the story
- mathematical vocabulary used in the story
- cultural components in the story
- possible answers to the open-ended question at the end of the story
- mathematics in- and out-of-classroom activities based on the story.
Please check below.