Jiacheng (Jason) Wang
Assistant Professor, School of Mechatronic Systems Engineering
Ph.D., Ryerson University, Canada, 2012
M.Sc., Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China, 2005
B.Sc., Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China, 2001
- Power Converter Topologies, Modulation, and Control
- Industrial Drives
- Alternative Energy Conversion and Integration
- Plug-in Electric Vehicle Charging
- Power Electronics
- Real-time and Embedded Systems
Selected Recent Publications
- S. Rivera, B. Wu, J. Wang, S. Kouro, H. Athab, "Electric Vehicle Charging Station using a Neutral Point Clamped Converter with Bipolar DC Bus and Voltage Balancing Circuit", accepted by 39th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON 2013), 2013.
- J. Wang, B. Wu, D. Xu, and N. R. Zargari, "Phase-Shifting Transformer Fed Multimodular Matrix Converter Operated By A New Modulation Strategy," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol.60, no.10, pp.4329,4338, 2013.
- J. Wang, B. Wu, D. Xu, and N. R. Zargari, "Multimodular Matrix Converters with Sinusoidal Input and Output Waveforms," IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, vol.59, no.1, pp.17-26, 2012.
- J. Wang, J. Dai, B. Wu, D. Xu, and N. R. Zargari, "Megawatt Wind Energy Conversion System with Diode Rectifier and Multilevel Current Source Inverter," in Proc. 3rd IEEE Energy Conversion Congress and Exposition (ECCE 2011), pp.871-876, 2011.
- J. Wang, D. Xu, B. Wu, and Z. Luo, "A Low-cost Rectifier Topology for Variable-Speed High-Power PMSG Wind Turbines," IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics, vol.26, no.8, pp.2192-2200, 2011.