- Transfer Students
- Student Union
- What can you do with a sociology or anthropology degree?
- MA Programs
- PhD Programs
- Graduate Studies Guide
- General Information
- MA in Sociology or Anthropology
- PhD in Sociology or Anthropology
- Committee Composition, Supervision and Choice of Topic
- Course Grade Appeals
- Graduate Student Offices, Computer Lab and Meeting Spaces
- Leaves and Withdrawals
- Applications for Program Extension
- Graduate Student Association
- Current Graduate Students
- News & Events
Position 1 - ANTHROPOLOGY–– Simon Fraser University, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Department of Sociology and Anthropology––invites applications for a full-time 12-month teaching faculty position at the rank of Term Lecturer position commencing May 1, 2024.
Position 2 - SOCIOLOGY–– Simon Fraser University, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, Department of Sociology and Anthropology––invites applications for a 75% 12-month teaching faculty position at the rank of Term Lecturer position commencing May 1, 2024.
For more details for the link here.
The Department of Sociology and Anthropology at Simon Fraser University posts Sessional Instructor positions (Teaching Support Staff Union):
- June, for fall semester (September-December)
- October, for spring semester (January-April)
- February, for summer semester (May-August)
Salary: TSSU Wage Schedule for Sessional Instructors
To receive notification of teaching opportunities, add your contact email into the form below.