- Transfer Students
- Student Union
- What can you do with a sociology or anthropology degree?
- MA Programs
- PhD Programs
Graduate Studies Guide
- General Information
- MA in Sociology or Anthropology
- PhD in Sociology or Anthropology
- Committee Composition, Supervision and Choice of Topic
- Progress Reports
- Course Grade Appeals
- Graduate Student Offices, Computer Lab and Meeting Spaces
- Leaves and Withdrawals
- Applications for Program Extension
- Graduate Student Association
- Current Graduate Students
- News & Events
Applications are being accepted for Sessional Instructor positions for the Spring Semester (Jan 4 to Apr 30, 2022)
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Thursday, October 28, 2021 AT 4:00 PM
Follow the link here for application and qualification information.
The Department of Sociology and Anthropology at Simon Fraser University posts Sessional Instructor positions (Teaching Support Staff Union):
- May/June, for fall semester (September-December);
- September/October, for spring semester (January-April); and
- January/February, for summer semester (May-August).
Salary: Refer to the TSSU Collective Agreement (sessionals pg 63; course supervisor pg 66)
For notification of teaching opportunities, submit contact information in the form below.
The Department of Sociology and Anthropology has limited capacity to accept visiting scholars. Visiting scholar are a non-stipend position.
If you wish to be considered for visiting scholar status, please contact the Chair’s Secretary for more information: email@example.com
University reference/definition of visiting scholar.