Report an Incident
Report to Security:
You can contact Campus Security 24/7 to report concerns:
In the event of an emergency, contact the emergency line and 911.
- Emergency: 778-782-4500
- Non-Emergency: 778-782-3100
- Emergency: 778-782-7511
- Non-Emergency: 778-782-7070
- Emergency: 778-782-5252
- Non-Emergency: 778-782-5029
Non-criminal concerns that do not require immediate response (such as historical incidents which occurred off campus) can be reported online HERE.
Report to Risk Management:
Report to Environmental Health & Research Safety:
Report all health and safety incidents and near-misses (also known as 'close calls').
- Occupational illness
- Fire, major flooding, or explosion
- Hazardous material spill or release
- Near miss incident (where the potential existed for any of the above)
- For more information, see Incident Reporting
All webform submissions are sent to the Safety & Risk Services department and a representative may be in touch for further information.
Thank you for your submission and doing your part in making this a safe campus community for everyone!