But first check if your answer is here:
I have not yet applied
- When can I apply?
- Where do I find the application?
- How much does it cost to apply?
- How much does it cost to attend SFU?
- What scholarships / financial aid do you offer?
- What (undergraduate) programs do you have?
- What are the (undergraduate) admission requirements?
- What is the admission average/GPA required for admission?
- What are the English language requirements?
I have applied
10. How do I submit my documents and transcripts?
All documents submitted in support of your application must be official. For details about submitting your documents, see Documents.
11. When are the deadlines to submit my documents?
Log in to your Student Center on goSFU and check your To-Do List for each item's corresponding deadline. Under the document item, select "details" to show the deadline.
12. Have you received my documents?
Documents that have been received and/or processed will have been checked off on your Student Center To-Do List on goSFU.
13. When can I receive an update on my application status?
Once you have submitted all of your required documents, it can take some time for our Admissions team to thoroughly evaluate your application. Application status updates will appear on your Student Center (goSFU) as follows:
- Spring term (January): Admission offers are made from September to November.
- Summer term (May): Admission offers are made from October to April.
- Fall term (September): Admission offers are made from January to June.
14. How can I review my transfer credits?
Transfer credits will be processed at the point of admission. See details. If you require further review, please email us using the form below or phone us at 1-778-782-6930.
15. I am having trouble accessing my Student Center (goSFU).
If you have forgotten your password, please call or email us for assistance. Our Registrar and Information Services office will be happy to assist you at email@example.com or 778-782-6930.
I have been admitted
- How do I set up my Computing ID and SFU email?
- How do I book an academic advising appointment? I need help in picking classes.
- Can I change my program?
- How do I defer to a later term?
- When do I enroll in classes?
- When do classes start? When is tuition due?
- How do I apply for a Study Permit? (for international students)
- How do I register for Welcome Day (orientation)?
I attend Fraser International College
24. What is the status of my application and when will I hear back?
Updates about your application will be made to your SFU Student Center (goSFU) as soon as a decision has been made.
25. Why are you asking me for my high school transcript?
26. Why are you asking me for my final FIC transcript?
It is very likely you are not currently admissible based on your official interim grades. We will review your final grades in order to make a final admission decision.
27. Can I defer my admission offer?
All deferral requests are looked at on a case by case basis. To apply, please fill out the Deferral Form.
28. Can I change my program?
To submit a program change request, fill out the Change Program form.