Large-Scale Public Involvement Methods
This course is available at the following time(s) and location(s):
What will I learn?
In this course, you will learn the following:
- Suitable uses of large-scale public involvement methods
- Theory and practice of 21st-century town hall and deliberative polling
- How to plan large-scale engagement project
- How to apply these large-scale public involvement methods to your own work
How will I learn?
- Class discussions and exercises
- Recommended reading
Who should take this course?
This course is open to anyone who would like to learn more about large-scale, dialogue-based civic engagement on public policy issues.
How will I be evaluated?
We will evaluate you based on your class participation.
Textbooks and learning materials
We will provide custom course materials.