Student Records

View your grades

Use your Continuing Studies student account to access your grades anytime.

  1. Go to
  2. Click on Student login
  3. Enter your email address and password
  4. Once logged in, go to My Account in the black navigation bar
  5. From the dropdown menu, select Completed Courses

All your completed courses (since 2011) will be shown, along with your grade.


If you’re a current student or alumnus, you’re welcome to request a transcript of your non-credit academic records. Please allow one to two business days for processing.

Request your transcript

Name change

To change your name on your official Student Account, please contact The name you use here appears on official documentation such as tax receipts and transcripts.

To update your name or pronouns in Canvas, the online learning system, go to your Account in Canvas, select Profile and click Edit Profile.

To specify the name that will appear on your parchment if you complete a credential, confirm your name on the Apply to Graduate form.

Tax forms

The payment receipt you receive by email after you register is your official tax receipt. We also mail T2202A tax forms to eligible students by the end of February each year. If you need a duplicate copy of your T2202 tax form, we can email or mail you one at no charge. Please allow up to five business days for processing.

Request a duplicate T2202