We are currently looking for participants for the following studies.
Why are we doing this study?
To investigate the differences between bilingual and monolingual children (and within the group of bilinguals) in various aspects related to their language development.
How is this study done?
- If you agree to participate, this study will take between 30-45 minutes.
- You will particpate in this study over Zoom.
- Your child will play some fun interactive games through the screen (Zoom session will be recorded.)
- Your child will play between 2-3 different games depending on their age and language exposure.
- Before we meet on Zoom, you will be asked to fill out a questionnaires (at home, online) regarding your language history (the questionnaire takes about 20 minutes.)
- You will be thanked for your time with a child-sized t-shirt with our laboratory logo on it or a $10 e-gift card.
Register for our database here; an RA will call you by phone, and send a follow-up email with a link to sign up for a timeslot at your convenience.
Looking for participants
Parents with children aged 2.5-5.5 years +/- 3 weeks
monolingual (English-only) or bilingual (English + other) families welcome!