- Arianpoo, N., F.P. Singh, A.S. Wright, T. Niet (2021). BC Nexus Model: Impacts of electrification on land and water resources through 2050. Energy Modelling Initiative Final Report. March 19, 2021
- Motalebi, S., T. Barnes, S. Kaspar, A.S. Wright, T. Niet (2021). Hydrogen to Provide Flexibility in The Canadian Energy System. Energy Modelling Initiative Final Report. March 19, 2021.
- Niet, T., N. Arianpoo, K. Kuling, A.S. Wright (2021). Increasing the Reliability of Energy System Scenarios with Integrated Modelling: A Review. SSHRC Knowledge Synthesis Grant 872-2019-1009 final report. March 17, 2021.
- Niet, T., N. Arianpoo, K. Kuling, & A.S. Wright. (2021). Embedding the United Nations sustainable development goals into energy systems analysis: Expanding the food–energy–water nexus. Energy, Sustainability and Society, 11(1), 1. https://doi.org/10.1186/s13705-020-00275-0.
- Niet, T., A. Shivakumar, F. Gardumi, W. Usher, E. Williams, and M. Howells. 2021. “Developing a Community of Practice around an Open Source Energy Modelling Tool.” Energy Strategy Reviews 35 (May): 100650. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.esr.2021.100650.
- Sridharan, V, A. Shivakumar, T. Niet, E. Ramos, M. Howells. “Land, energy and water resource management and its impact on GHG emissions, electricity supply and food production- Insights from a Ugandan case study" Environmental Research Communications 2 (8): 085003. https://doi.org/10.1088/2515-7620/abaf38.
- Ramos, E., M. Howells, V. Sridharan, R. Enström, T. Niet et al. “The Climate Land Energy Water systems (CLEWs) Framework: A retrospective of activities and advances to 2019." Environmental Research Letters. Accepted for publication, December. https://doi.org/10.1088/1748-9326/abd34f.
- Niet, T. 2020. “Storage End Effects: An Evaluation of Common Storage Modelling Assumptions.” Journal of Energy Storage 27 (February): 101050. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.est.2019.101050.
- Saadeh, O., Z. Dalala, T. Niet, E. P. Ramos, and M. Howells, “Technoeconomic data adopted for the development of a long-term electricity supply model for the Hashmite Kingdome of Jordan,” Data in Brief, vol. 30, p. 105391, Jun. 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.dib.2020.105391.
- English, J., T. Niet, B. Lyseng, V. Keller, K. Palmer-Wilson, B. Robertson, P. Wild, A. Rowe. “Impact of Flexibility Requirements on Electricity System Decarbonization.” Renewable Energy. Vol 145, pp. 2770–2782, Jan. 2020.