- Canadian high school
- International high school
- USA high school
- Indigenous students
- Canadian college/university transfer
- USA college/university transfer
- International college/university
- IB and Others
- Find a Program
- Student Experience
How will my application for admission be evaluated?
The best way to understand how your application will be evaluated is to
- confirm that you have met the requirements; and
- review how the courses you have completed compare to Lists A and B (see admission requirements).
Complete a minimum of five approved grade 12 courses
All approved courses matter
For admission to Fall 2019:
For admission to Fall 2020:
*Note: the following courses are approved: Entrepreneurship, Financial Accounting, Engineering, and Mechatronics.
Focus on List A courses
Explore within List A and B courses