- Canadian high school
- International high school
- USA high school
- Indigenous students
- College/university transfer
- International Baccalaureate
- Diverse qualifications
- Additional Categories
- Tours & Events
- Fees & Scholarships
- Student Experience
- FAQs & Connect
How will my application for admission as a secondary school student be evaluated?
The best way to understand how your application will be evaluated is to
- confirm that you have met the requirements; and
- review how the courses you have completed compare to Lists A and B (see admission requirements).
Complete a minimum of five approved grade 12 courses
(six approved grade 12 courses for Ontario and Saskatchewan applicants)
All approved courses matter
*Note: the following courses are approved: Entrepreneurship, Financial Accounting, Engineering, and Mechatronics.
Focus on List A courses
Explore within List A and B courses