Our Financial Aid and Awards Advisors can respond to your questions about government-issued student financial assistance, as well as questions you may have about SFU-based bursaries, scholarships, awards and other funding opportunities.
Connect with a Financial Aid and Awards Advisor
If you need help with the following:
- Canadian student financial assistance (loans and grants)
- Part-Time student financial assistance (information on how to apply and submit your application to us)
- US student loans or Veteran Affairs funding
- Undergraduate scholarships and awards
- Entrance scholarships
- Funding for Indigenous students
- Funding for students with permanent disabilities
c-info Need help with something else?
Need help with tuition payments, Provincial Scholarships Program Voucher, Student Account or Confirmation of Enrollment verification for RESP forms? Please connect with Registrar and Information Services.
Financial Aid and Awards
8888 University Drive
Burnaby, BC V5A 1S6
Hours of operation
Monday – Friday: 10:00 am to 3:30 pm
Advisors are not available between 12:30 pm – 1:30 pm
Drop-in advising appointments
Our drop-in advising meetings on Zoom are meant to provide quick, timely responses for prospective and current students, including SFU alumni. These meetings are expected to be between 5-10 minutes in length.