Degree Partnership programs

Douglas College and Langara

Students enrolled in a partnership program have access to the same funding sources as any other SFU program.  This includes student loan funding, SFU administered scholarships, awards and bursaries, and SFU's Work-Study program.

Through Which Institution do I Apply for Funding?

You apply for funding through your home school.  Your home school is where you are enrolled in the most units (credits) for the term for which you are applying.  If you are enrolled in the same number of units at SFU and Douglas College, you would apply to the school where you have completed the most units to date.

SFU Administered Funding

Scholarships, Awards, and Bursaries

Scholarships, Awards, and Bursaries are granted to students based on various achievements or need.

Learn more


The work-study program provides paid,part-time on-campus work opportunities for full-time students.

Learn more

Student Loans

Various student loan options are available. Unique procedures are in place for students completing a degree partnership.

Learn more

US Federal Aid

US students attending SFU can apply for US Federal Aid through the Federal Direct Loan Program.

Learn more